The ideal first server for growing small businesses
• Small/home offices (SOHOs)
• Small to midsize businesses (SMBs)
• Remote/branch offices (ROBOs)
• File, print, and business applications
• IT and web
• Collaboration (email/workgroup)
Plug and play simplicity for a variety of workloads
When time, budget, and IT resources are limited, your server choice is critical. What if you could leverage a full-featured server that delivers exceptional performance, versatility, and affordability along with a pre-loaded operating system that lets you get started right out of the box? HPE is redefining the end-to-end server experience with the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server, powered by Intel®. The ProLiant ML30 can now come as a ready-to-use appliance, with the HPE qualified ClearOS operating system pre-loaded at no additional cost, so you can simply plug in your server and have it working, right away.
What makes this possible is the simple and easy-to-use ClearOS operating system. Built on Linux®, the reliable, secure ClearOS lets you manage your server via an intuitive browser-based interface. You also get immediate access to an application marketplace with over 100—and growing— curated applications that are ideal for small businesses. You can install these applications
as needed, and because ClearOS applications are also open source, you pay only if you want support, so you can plow the savings back into your business.
It’s easier than ever to build the right solution
Enterprise-class performance, reliability, and manageability make the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server the ideal choice for many single-socket workloads such as file and print, business apps, IT and web, virtualization, and collaboration. Flexible configuration options such as hard drives, power supplies, and drive cages allow you to tailor the server for your current needs, and expand as you grow with HPE Server Options like memory, storage, storage controllers, and networking options. Support for an optional NVIDIA® Quadro M2000 graphics accelerator lets you handle graphics requirements for workloads such as medical imaging and 3D rendering. Powered by the latest Intel processors, the ProLiant ML30 gives you great compute power in a 1P tower, making it easy for you to adopt even when IT resources are thin.
One Intel Xeon® E3-1200 v5/v6 series, 2/4 cores PCIe 3.0, up to four slots
ClearOS pre-installed at no extra cost (optional),1 or various other choices of OS (visit the OS Support matrix for details)
HPE Standard Memory (4) DDR4, up to 2,400 GHz (64 GB max.)
Standard HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i, optional HPE Smart Array Controllers, and HPE Smart Host Bus adapters (HBAs) via PCIe
Eight SFF/4 LFF/4 Non-Hot-Plug LFF SATA/SAS max, HDD/SSD, HH media kit for two more optional LFF SATA drives
Two 1GbE embedded
One VGA, ten USB, one microSD
NVIDIA Quadro M2000 (optional)
HPE iLO Advanced (optional)
HPE Insight Online with mobile application
HPE iLO 4 (optional iLO Essentials), Intelligent Provisioning, System Update Manager (SUM), UEFI
350 W power supply unit; 460 W redundant power supply
Power and cooling
4U 18.71 inches
Let Hewlett Packard Enterprise help guide you and your business through the rapidly changing IT landscape. HPE Technology Services delivers confidence, reduces risk, and helps you realize greater agility and stability.
• Our consulting services provide advice and guidance to safely move your workloads to newer technologies.
• HPE implementation and installation services enable faster, more reliable startup of your new ProLiant Gen9 servers, and our support portfolio allows you to get connected and get back to business fast.
• We recommend HPE Proactive Care for ProLiant Gen9 servers to prevent issues and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
• HPE Foundation Care provides a choice of coverage levels and response times for hardware and software support.
• Our support technology lets you tap into the knowledge of millions of devices and thousands of experts to stay informed and in control, anywhere, any time.