Essential mix of performance, efficiency, and
Right value tower server for SMBs and enterprise
No matter what your business size, if you’re going to be competitive in today’s global, digital economy, you need the right compute at the right price. The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is a dual-socket tower server that delivers exceptional value with a low initial capital outlay—making it ideal for stretching limited budgets.
The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server features essential performance with support for up
to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 or E5-2600 v4 Processors, along with expansion options that allow you to grow as needed—all in a chassis depth of 24 inches. Built-in ProLiant technologies not only simplify server deployment and management, but also automate mundane IT tasks to improve productivity and efficiency so you can recognize ongoing business benefits.
The flexibility to support sophisticated workloads
Flexible and expandable, the HPE ProLiant ML150 Server is the ideal choice for small- to
medium-sized businesses (SMBs), as well as enterprises running key workloads such as IT
infrastructure support, database, web, and collaboration. The ML150 can accommodate changing business needs by providing essential performance for current requirements along with the ability to expand as needed by supporting a second processor, additional hard drives, and more memory.
The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server offers standard HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO)
capabilities and HPE OneView 3.1 standard for simplified hybrid IT management. The flexible design supports up to 16 DIMM slots for DDR4 HPE SmartMemory with up to 23 percent greater performance,1 16 small form factor (SFF) or 10 large form factor (LFF) drives, six PCI Express (PCIe) slots, and eight USB ports. And the HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is reliable and secure, with redundant storage and power supply options to increase system uptime.
With essential performance, efficiency, and expandability built in, the HPE ProLiant ML150
Gen9 Server covers a wide range of applications and workloads for sophisticated SMBs, as well as large enterprise-class server environments.
Exceptional value in a chassis depth of 24 inches
HPE is all about choice. And so is the HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9. You can choose from many options including:
• 10 LFF or 16 SFF drives
• Two single-wide or one double-wide graphics processing unit (GPU) options for boosting performance in graphics and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) apps
• Complete HPE Care Pack support options
Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 or E5-2600 v4 series with 6/8/10/12/14/16/18 cores. PCIe 3.0, up to six available slots
HPE SmartMemory (16) DDR4, up to 2400 MHz (512 GB max)
Standard HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i and optional HPE Smart Array Controllers, and HPE Smart host bus adapters (HBAs) via
PCIe stand-up cards
16 SFF/10 LFF max, HDD/SSD
2x 1GbE embedded/Standup
One VGA, zero serial, eight USB, one microSD
UEFI and Legacy BIOS
Two single-wide or one double-wide GPU card support
HPE Insight Control, HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView 3.1
HPE Insight Online
HPE iLO 4, Intelligent Provisioning, System Update Manager, RESTful Interface Tool, Scripting Tools for Microsoft® and Windows Server® PowerShell
89% eff. (Silver) 550 W multi-output, 92% eff. (Gold) 900 W RPS
Power and cooling
HPE Pointnext services
HPE Pointnext leverages our strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and the end-to-end lifecycle experience, to accelerate powerful, scalable IT solutions to provide you the assistance for
faster time to value. HPE Pointnext provides a comprehensive portfolio including Advisory and Transformational, Professional, and Operational Services to help accelerate your digital transformation.
• Flexible Capacity: An infrastructure service that offers on-demand capacity, combining the agility and economics of public cloud with the security and performance of on-premises IT.
• Datacenter Care: HPE’s most comprehensive support solution tailored to meet your specific data center support requirements. It offers a wide choice of proactive and reactive service levels to cover requirements ranging from the most basic to the most business-critical environments. HPE Datacenter Care Service is designed to scale to any size and type of data center environment while providing a single point of contact for all your support needs for HPE as well as selected multivendor products.
• Proactive Care: An integrated set of reactive and proactive services designed to help you improve the stability and operation of your device.
• Foundation Care: Support for HPE servers, storage, networking hardware and software to meet your availability requirements with a variety of coverage levels and response times.