HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server
Performance optimized, expandable, and affordable
Plug and play simplicity for your growing business needs
Today, it’s not enough for a server to be affordable, performance-optimized, and expandable. HPE is redefining the server experience so that you can plug and play with HPE ProLiant servers right out of the box, just like you’d expect from a new smartphone or laptop. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server, powered by Intel®, can now come as a ready-to-use appliance, with the HPE-qualified ClearOS™ pre-loaded at no additional cost, so you can simply plug in your server and have it working, right away. Built on Linux®, the reliable, secure ClearOS lets you manage your server via
an intuitive browser-based interface. You also get immediate access to an application marketplace with over 100—and growing— curated applications that are ideal for small to midsize businesses. And because ClearOS applications are also open source, you pay only if you want support, so you can plow the savings back into your business. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is a small, quiet 4.5U tower with performance and room for expansion at an affordable investment. It offers a single processor, up to 5 PCIe slots, and room to grow with up to 8 large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It includes 8 DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, with a maximum capacity of 256 GB, making this the ideal server for small to midsize businesses and remote or branch offices.
• Intel Xeon processors specifically designed for servers with speeds of up to 3.5 GHz and up to 14 cores
• Includes 5 PCIe slots, 8 large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives, and 8 DDR4 DIMMs for growing business needs
• Energy efficiency with ASHRAE A3 Compliance
• Ideal for office environments with a chassis depth of less than 19 inches and weighing under 25 kg
Key features and benefits
Right-sized, delivering better performance at an affordable price
• Meets the demands of small to midsize businesses with a compact form factor—less than a 19-inch depth—quiet operation, an affordable price point, and right-fit performance.
• Supports optional HPE Smart Array Controllers to increase disk drive performance and data availability with 12 Gbps SAS technology or HPE Smart Host Bus Adapters with reliable, high-performance SAS connectivity capable of running in HBA or simple RAID mode.
Memory, HDD, and I/O expansion for growing business needs
• Offers up to 8 DIMM slots with support for up to 256 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
• Supports up to 8 large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) HPE SmartDrives, delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various workload requirements at the right economics.
• Supports solid-state drive (SSD) options for even higher performance.
• Provides the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric with two embedded 1GbE adapters and up to 5 PCIe slots, so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs. Optimized compute for physical and virtual workloads and apps
• Provides flexible expansion capacity with 5 PCIe expansion slots, 8 USB ports, and a redundant power supply option.
• Boosts performance in graphic and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) applications for financial services, education, scientific research,and medical imaging applications with support for optional NVIDIA® Quadro GPUs.
• Reduces cooling expenses with the ASHRAE A3 improved ambient temperature standard.1 Agile infrastructure management with essential simplicity and automation
• Offers essential management for controlling, provisioning, and optimization of HPE ProLiant servers via HPE Insight Control.
• Provides a personalized, online dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
• Allows you to configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision locally and remotely with HPE Intelligent Provisioning, HPE Scripting Toolkit, or HPE RESTful Interface Tool.
• With HPE OneView 3.1 Standard, more HPE customers can easily manage their heterogeneous platforms with one tool.
• Helps you optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE Smart Update Manager (SUM) and HPE Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) tools.
• Includes embedded management to deploy, monitor, and support your server remotely, out-of-band with HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).