Station de travail HP Z VR BACKPACK G1
The full potential of VR is brought to life with the most powerful wearable VR PC ever created.
Experience what fully immersive and untethered VR can bring to your work.
HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
Untether from reality
The light, comfortable backpack design and hot swappable batteries provide unrestricted freedom within your immersive experience. Work, demonstrate, or train people with VR without getting tangled up in cords.
Extreme power takes rich content head on
Experience high-end performance VR even under the most strenuous demands of complex simulations. Best-in-class processing power and the latest high-fidelity graphic card help prevent disruptive dropped frames so you can work in VR for as long as you need.
Design and test at the speed of innovation
Take full advantage of VR’s potential using streamlined production tools. The dock lets you quickly transition back and forth between high powered desktop for content design and wearable VR PC to validate your creations.
● Integrate Windows 10 Pro, the gold standard for commercial operating systems into your VR experience, complete with powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features.
● A professional wearable VR PC that fits in a lightweight 10.25 lb/4.6 kg backpack without the need for long cords.
● Transition in a snap between a wearable VR PC and a desktop environment with the sturdy and easily connected docking station.
● Maintain total VR immersion in any situation with the latest NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 GPU with 16 GB of memory.
● Freely choose your preferred VR HMD, or use our custom integration for the HTC Vive BE or the HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset.
● A VR backpack solution designed with your IT systems in mind, featuring Intel® vPro™ with iAMT, TPM 2.0 security, and a commercial BIOS.
● Avoid interrupted VR immersion due to unwieldy power cords or dead batteries with our dual-battery system that allows swapping power cells on the fly.
● View the virtual world from the outside in real time via Miracast connection to an external display.
● Nothing slows you down with the with the latest 7th generation CPU design from Intel®.5
● Keep working steady under the heaviest VR data loads with 32 GB dual channel DDR4 system memory.
● A rugged, wearable VR PC that stands up to extreme durability with 120,000 hours of HP testing and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests.
● The harness is made of durable, easy-fitting mesh designed to keep you comfortable.